Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Zakka along pincushion

It's been so long since I've posted! So sorry! Spring has arrived here in full force & that means lots of gardening & outside work, & less time for sewing! Boo!

This morning before my girlies woke up, I was able to whip up a wee pincushion for the zakka sew along. Talk about a fast project! You must give it a go! I used a navy blue linen & a beautiful floral print from basic greys new "hello luscious" line, a strip of baby yellow rickrack & a bit of hand stitching with aqua blue perle thread. I love it!
Linking my pincushion to Lindsey at LRstitched. as part of the zakka along! 
Have a great week & I'll try to sneak in some more sewing soon!


~Karen

3 comments:

  1. Yours is so fresh and pretty! Love the colors, especially the navy blue linen. The print works perfectly with it! It made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love that blue linen and it works so well with the cotton print

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabric, the colors you chose. Very cheery and spring-like. Love the ric-rac and stitches...they add just the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day, so please leave me one!!:)